Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Governer vs. Hurry Production » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Governer vs. Hurry Production
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Governer vs. Hurry Production Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Priority 2756

When you manually hurry production the governer keeps your citizens on being workers.
Even if there is no next facility to be build next.

With the processing of the ticks, does CS Create my building, then convert my citizens to farmers with the governer and still add the food created to the food surpluse. In my case(early game) it would create another citizen in the same tick as creating the building.
I'm just confused because the production = 100% and my governer keeps changing my farmers to workers when I manually run the governer.

I already fixed this with the following rules, henge the Priority 2756 Tongue

While Production Progress is equal to 100%
     Convert a Worker to a Farmer

But it feels I'm missing out on a citizen if I'm absent to the game and the governer ran by itself. Mostly for new players trying things with the governor.

Best Regards

Ben

08.04.2020 15:39 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think that is going to work because it's a good chance your production is not equal to 100%. It could be 101% or 105% or some other number greater then 100%

Try changing it to.

While Production Progress is Higher than 100%

or you could even go with.

While Production Progress is Higher than 99%
08.04.2020 16:24 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Asgard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Sygor,

When you Hurry Production is should be 100% now if I'm not mistaken.
You can put all citizens to farmers and you will still get the item build.

08.04.2020 20:40 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Yep, when you Hurry production, you have bought the building so you can convert all workers to farmers and still get the building.

If memory is right you need to have at least a 50% production progress before you can hurry.

I think this would work.

Don't forget you need to convert the farmers back to workers after the building is built.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 08.04.2020 22:06.

08.04.2020 21:58 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Governer vs. Hurry Production

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH