Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Elder's Galaxy - Havoc Period » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elder's Galaxy - Havoc Period
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Elder's Galaxy - Havoc Period Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Guys,

When going into havoc me and xXxSpartacusxXx decided to have some fun.
The evil side in myself took over for a moment so I build a biobombing fleet Evil .
Those poor souls got blasted from existence, even the corona virus did not survive according to xXxSpartacusxXx.
The entire planet go 0 planetary space left. Yet the next turn 8 brave automated turrrets survived ... .
As mentioned in the Wiki if no planetary space left, everything gets destroyed.
Edit: This happend Turn 568.

@xXxSpartacusxXx It's been a real pleasure seeing biobombs in action, thanks for the sacraficial lamb Roll Eyes .
You had some brave souls on that planet. It takes some guts to not have fled the scene.
You should atleast name a planet after the incident. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Asgard: 30.04.2020 11:26.

30.04.2020 11:25 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: Elder's Galaxy - Havoc Period Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check again with a planet scan. PD does not need any Citizens to function. Bet you find the planet still has some space left.
30.04.2020 14:47 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Asgard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Planet had no space left, I'm sure of that I dropped 80 biobombs on a planet with 400 space. It also said the planet lost 400 space and base space = 400. The havoc period will be over in a few days. I guess you can check it then with the replay.

30.04.2020 15:22 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Havoc isn't recorded in the replay. Guess we will never know what happened. 80 B-Bombs should of been just enough to render all space uninhabitable. Guess a couple of them malfunctioned.
30.04.2020 15:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

huh? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why not scan it now? Roll Eyes
30.04.2020 15:38 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Asgard

I conquered it, it had 0 space left after second normal bombing rate.
Like I said even Corona Virus didn't survive, my military is living in hazmad suits Roll Eyes

01.05.2020 12:14 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
xXxSPARTACUSxXx Player-Rank: 2 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-525.jpg

Registration Date: 02.10.2007

Your military needs more then hazmat to see what you have done.

And all your other planets of the galactic federation... Smile

01.05.2020 12:20 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Elder's Galaxy - Havoc Period

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH