Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Private galaxy to learn the game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Private galaxy to learn the game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's only for Light and heavy weapons. Bombs only drop on planets.
10.05.2020 20:30 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just watched the galaxy score, someone is going hard at it Roll Eyes Evil

22.05.2020 16:10 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

My guess Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My guess is that there is a fox in the chicken coup. An experienced player is among them.
22.05.2020 17:34 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: My guess Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by War_Cross
My guess is that there is a fox in the chicken coup. An experienced player is among them.

The galaxy is password protected. The only people who know the password is me, Guike and his friends.
22.05.2020 19:25 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

RE: My guess Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes I know. How close are these friends? Some people with experience have changed their user names before. Just a thought.
22.05.2020 20:02 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

I changed my name once too, but I don't know what mine was before Neutral
Looking at my sign up date makes me wonder that I was so young Roll Eyes , so unknown to the wonders of the world ... Well I'm going to stop spamming this thread. Unless those friend would like to gives us a juicy update on the great things going on in this galaxy.

22.05.2020 21:45 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Private galaxy to learn the game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH