Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » My Hero » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Hero
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

My Hero Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Randall747 is my hero. While most play defense. 747 fights with everyone. He is a Lion. The game would be boring without him.
25.05.2020 14:09 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
Randall747 Player-Rank: 3 Randall747 is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

Registration Date: 17.12.2011

RE: My Hero Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thank you war cross
what happened to norgolf and Michael dew and radiance
all the great players are gone
23.07.2020 07:42 Randall747 is offline Send an Email to Randall747 Search for Posts by Randall747 Add Randall747 to your Buddy List
War_Cross Player-Rank: 3 War_Cross is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1332.jpg

Registration Date: 20.06.2014

Thread Starter Thread Started by War_Cross
RE: My Hero Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a long story my friend. I might try to get things going again in the fall but not sure yet. I'm getting pretty old and this game is pretty taxing. Seems there is not enough time in a day.
19.08.2020 06:10 War_Cross is offline Send an Email to War_Cross Search for Posts by War_Cross Add War_Cross to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

what happened to norgolf and Michael dew and radiance?

NonGolf left when Erwin announced that he was going to shout the game down. Then found that he could afford a new server.

Michael Dew has came and went as his life permits.

Radiance was ran off when she made a couple mistakes. She went to play Tank Wars and then went to AstroEmpires where she played for a year in the guild ASEA. She reached the top of the Guild, Quit them then turned against the guild. She then quit gaming, but said that she would come back to CS if we ever started team galaxies again.

I have her E-Mail address and she is a friend on face book. Michael is Also.

Nick

03.09.2020 03:36 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » My Hero

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH