Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » A Galaxy Far Far Away » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Galaxy Far Far Away
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

A Galaxy Far Far Away Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A Galaxy Far Far Away

Is open for sign-up
11.10.2020 18:20 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So we are off to a good start. Looks like Pommiebastard has joined the game and of course the highly intelligent sloths are also playing.

Advise about the Sloths. If they send you a message, respond to it. Just saying you don't want to know what happens if you don't respond.
16.10.2020 22:00 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
varkaaf Player-Rank: 1
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 20.09.2013

some problem? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Excuse me for the dumb question, but i cant see my planets tab when i enter the galaxy. I only have access to the galaxy view but not the planets amd production section. Wasnt like that and i didnt change anything. Any suggestions?
19.10.2020 21:18 varkaaf is offline Send an Email to varkaaf Search for Posts by varkaaf Add varkaaf to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure what would cause that. Does anything happen if you double click on a planet in the galaxy view?
20.10.2020 00:10 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
varkaaf Player-Rank: 1
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 20.09.2013

Its ok now. Dont know why i had that problem. Wasted lot of time, but the pleasure to play the game will be enough Smile
20.10.2020 07:41 varkaaf is offline Send an Email to varkaaf Search for Posts by varkaaf Add varkaaf to your Buddy List
pommiebastard Player-Rank: 3 pommiebastard is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1246.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2014

sorry guys but I don't have enough time to play. my real life commitments wont let me play a 1 hour game anymore,

21.10.2020 07:19 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » A Galaxy Far Far Away

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH