Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Help with Governor's rules » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help with Governor's rules
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pepes pepes is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

Help with Governor's rules Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi,

I'm trying to figure out what is the difference between "Food-Output per Farmer" and "Base Food-Output per Farmer". Maybe "base" one refers to all my planets?

Also, is there some condition such as "if total production of metal (or whatever) miners is lower/equal/higher than..."

Thx

28.03.2021 11:21 pepes is offline Send an Email to pepes Search for Posts by pepes Add pepes to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

RE: Help with Governor's rules Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The base food out put per farmer?

each planet has an number assigned to food. This is the base amount that one farmer can produce on that planet.

By adding farms the food out put is increased.

I use the base production of whatever to choose the type planet, my planets will be. Breeder for solders - High food base, Ship production, Banking, Science, Mining, ECT.

I do not pick planets with pop levels less than 25, I like pops of 30 - 50.

Nick

28.03.2021 18:50 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: Help with Governor's rules Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hoover your mouse pointer over a Farmer

Top number is base production per farmer and the bottom number is Food output per farmer. You can use this info with a Gov to raise food production to a certain level on all your planets. Say you wanted all your planets to have a 50 Food output/farmer, the above planet would need 1 more farm (3 farms) to reach that goal. A planet with a Base of 25 would need 5-6 farms to reach the same goal.

I think this is what you are looking for.
28.03.2021 20:35 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Once you get your governors written and know they work correctly, make sure that you save them for use in your the next galaxy.

Nick

31.03.2021 04:43 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
cybtow cybtow is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

Thread Starter Thread Started by pepes

Nice info!
Thx

01.04.2021 18:27 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Newbie FAQ » Help with Governor's rules

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH