Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » CS Tavern » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CS Tavern
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xXxSPARTACUSxXx Player-Rank: 2 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-525.jpg

Registration Date: 02.10.2007

Arrow CS Tavern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll go first.

"The world is round."

And I'm still alive...

Welcome to the cosmic supremacy Tavern....its also called a bar, or a wet noodle; well that's our name. but this here is a place you can say just about anything where everyone can read and decide if what you say is the space truth...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: Today, 08:32.

01.04.2021 08:42 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by xXxSPARTACUSxXx
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yesterday, was the day they stick all those monthly advertisements in my actual cussing mail box. I mean how many trees worth of credit offers can they mail to us anycosmic? Should somebody say something? I mean how does one do that?!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 01.04.2021 08:48.

01.04.2021 08:46 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My monthly coupons for fastfood actual mail day, like if a 1/4 tree a year that I just throw away; thats just in my box x* = the hole in my beer is round, or my local recycling system sucks? Dammit Sensai, you said this math would add up!? Neutral

Well it worked in CS...

Is that an acronym? Sry, 5 years Earth Corps here, and I flippin hate those almost as much as dolphin safe tuna!

If there is such a thing?... Confused

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 01.04.2021 10:13.

01.04.2021 09:39 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Hey, what kind of Doctor can work in an autobody shop?

Evil

A Dentist.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 03.04.2021 00:43.

02.04.2021 19:08 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Surprised RE: CS Tavern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can somebody pass the space chicken?

03.04.2021 00:27 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: CS Tavern Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Serious. What is the best way to cook Space Chicken. I'm going to assume it taste just like any other type of chicken.
03.04.2021 01:23 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Well the first thing you wanna do is get a good flame goin. I mean in your grill, with your BBQ charcoal. I mean provided that they still mine and sell coal products in your sector? LOL

I feel like I should start adding disclaimers on to all my posts, like:

(I thought this joke would be funny because charcoal is made of wood.)

Or should I just assume that everyone has googled that also? Or is everything I say only to be for those rare clever crossword snailers? Like, the ones who dare to glean even the last squeeze of slug mover paste, who would waste not even the last splooge in a tube of shell remover; or rather to question if the whole world is words that we cannot say, cause words!? Like, NOT without questioning the meaning of all of them, and than the meaning of everything else they could mean? Is it all what it is because of what it is not?!!! Does this word mean what I think it means because of how it is not spelled...but it has coal in it? Damn you english! Can you even say what is true in this language? lol

See here is the proof, lies! W, nm if its called a double U they said...no don't ask that!? Nm that, it's a whahh sound...forcus on that. Neutral

Oh what is truth? My whole life I thought I could trust that the word coal mean't coal, and even if charred? Who is responsible for naming that product charcoal, I demand an accounting!? Why did everyone go along with it instead of demanding that we call it charredwood?!

First world problems?...No, I'm seriousness.

I bet in some ancient language everything is exactly what we say it is. But then there would be no need to set a new galaxy record for unnecessary post revisions? . . . Muahahaha! Evil

So what else is new? Hey it's puff, puff, pass you manwombs! Where is the peace pipe? Oh very funny...no seriously, who has it now? Well I passed it left. Where is left now? Is it right yet? Okay, well thann it goes back to the center now. Because I get 2 hits per half of ya'll, i.e. my weed...nm, their playin my song, who ever cashes that brings it in. whoooah! Surprised

Who said you can't dance in outer space? Hold my beer, watch this?! Cool

(inaudible metal air solo)

This post has been edited 52 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 04.04.2021 05:42.

03.04.2021 04:35 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Turn 13

Meanwhile A Sloth Counter Counter Intelligence Operative has managed to infiltrate the Ultra Secure Super Secret Space Chicken Agency..His mission is to simply observe and take notes.

/89

quote:
Originally posted by xXxSPARTACUSxXx
lmdao dead @ Sygor

Why is it always a Bob, the guy nobody suspects cause Bob? Really, the guys informant's name is Bob?! Well let me know when he finds their origional spicy recipe!? Like, hit me on my dm...

Surprised Is it chili pepper, red pepper, or chipotle that gives it the zang?

Bob? Booob! BOB!??

Mad Gods dammit Bob, find it!!!

Damn chickens, thankfully tomorrows Easter when we get to eat their decorated boiled babies...

After we find them of course Evil

It's up to you Bob, only you can save the galaxy Bob! Its been like this forever and now we're doomed Bob, unless you find that origional spicy recipe Bob!? Bob, it's up to you now! It's up to you. Don't let us down Bob!!! Bob don't let us down...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 04.04.2021 05:16.

04.04.2021 05:09 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

If a chicken named Bob! can't solve the worlds problems? nobody can

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 05.04.2021 03:27.

04.04.2021 05:18 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Coffee flavored coffee, mix it in my mouth!

05.04.2021 18:29 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tavern rule #1

Say anything but legible swear words.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: Today, 08:53.

Today, 08:47 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » CS Tavern

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH