Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » 2 Apr, MidRich Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 Apr, MidRich Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cybtow cybtow is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 36

As I left the gas station I saw a hitchhiker and his face reminds me of a monkey ...

05.04.2021 19:00 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
xXxSPARTACUSxXx Player-Rank: 2 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

images/avatars/avatar-525.jpg

Registration Date: 02.10.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 38

Scout 6:

"Sir, your're not gonna believe this?!...Should I notify the Supreme User?"

Holy underthespace gems!? Shocked That's the 2nd one of those we've spotted today!

Yes, and let them know I am overdue that promotion Heh Heh Evil

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 06.04.2021 00:43.

05.04.2021 23:16 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

Turn 39

Colony ship UU1 Reporting:

SU on deck, what is it?...

"All hail the Supreme User!"

I said no salute's unless its official?!

Steve your rank is crooked, and what are you doing out of the lab!?

Sloths dammit, I told you to fix Mr. Coffee, Bob!?

"UU1 AUTO PILOT SYSTEM: Proximity Alert 12345"

And Mr. Beeps is on the fritz again?!!! Yah, just wake me up for every colony ship that sees somefin $#@%

Wait, what did it say?...

Amazing, thats the same password as my cs tv subscription? Shocked

Nm the coffee Bob, bring me a Two Hearted Ale. Neutral

And keep an eye out for the Royal Egg Gaurd Bob, remember what they did to that colony ship in the training film Bob; and no alien chicks on the bridge! Well I better not see "it" again...I'l be in the lounge listening to Nostalgia; if that's not just another large asteroid we're picking up? Text me on my VR implant this time!...

I mean if it looks like it's gonna eat us, otherwise, and tell scout 6 I do not care about exotics!? Report food, production, and size thats it! Mad

This post has been edited 16 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 06.04.2021 02:10.

06.04.2021 01:18 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Turn 25

Meanwhile,

Agent Bob of the Sloth Intel Service makes contact with a Teammate known as Agent 13.

Agent 13 is a master of Super Deep under cover operations, specializing in deception and disguise. During the siege of Hell's Gate in the Gamma Gamma Gamma system he provided the only source of reliable intel about the strength of the formidable Jag syndicate. His actions allowed a squad of Marines lead by Sgt 2.5 Toe "Hold my beer, Watch This" Rambo of the royal sloth marines to take out over 3200 jags with nothing more then sharped sticks.

What? Is that what happened to my planet in galaxy of the ancients? I thought those were bio bombs... Confused

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 06.04.2021 12:21.

06.04.2021 02:55 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List

If anyone see's any space chicken eggs let me know, you gotta get um before they hatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by xXxSPARTACUSxXx: 06.04.2021 12:19.

06.04.2021 04:40 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor

Meanwhile in the Sierra Sierra Delta system on the Deep space Exploration Ship Nostromo

The Crew is awaken from Cryosleep by the NavCompAI for an Unknown contact...Indicators suggest it is of Space Chicken design, but no one is certain. The only way to find out is to send an away team.

This is the last visual received from the Nostromo

06.04.2021 22:22 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
cybtow cybtow is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Chickens are breeding uncontrollably, I imagine mom hen has a pain in the ass.

07.04.2021 17:43 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List

08.04.2021 09:45 xXxSPARTACUSxXx is offline Send an Email to xXxSPARTACUSxXx Search for Posts by xXxSPARTACUSxXx Add xXxSPARTACUSxXx to your Buddy List
cybtow cybtow is a male
Has Speed 5 Frigates

Attention!!

First appes watched in Universe!!!

Today, 13:02 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » 2 Apr, MidRich Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH