Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » New rich 12 hours gal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New rich 12 hours gal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cybtow Player-Rank: 1 cybtow is a male
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

New rich 12 hours gal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Sygor,

Nick and I are interested to play in a rich gal with ticks >= 12 hours.

I'm not sure if more players are interested too.

Depending on feedback, could you create it please?

Thanks.

20.09.2021 12:58 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: New rich 12 hours gal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sure

Tell me a bit more what you want the settings to be?
20.09.2021 21:05 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
mizzihood Player-Rank: 4 mizzihood is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1137.gif

Registration Date: 04.10.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd join.
24.09.2021 20:26 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just waiting for cybtow to get back with more details about the settings he would like.
24.09.2021 22:53 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

cybtow is very busy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Something like the Claustrophobic Galaxy with a little more room between the stars, and a few less Exotic planets.

Nick

27.09.2021 18:47 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

Thread Starter Thread Started by cybtow
RE: cybtow is very busy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry guys, I was busy, no close my personal laptop

Any configuration will be nice, I agree with Nick's proposal.

Thanks.

28.09.2021 21:27 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List

RE: cybtow is very busy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Game is Posted, 1 Oct Time Enough Galaxy 12 Hr

The sector size is 225, which is about mid size for a galaxy. The number of Exotic planets are hard coded, so I have no control over how many are spawned....Here is a read on how Exotics got to the current level. If someone wants to ask Erwin to change it, feel free.
28.09.2021 23:26 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List

Thanks Sygor.

Eager to start Smile

Are you going to join us?

29.09.2021 07:45 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List

I just sent some invitation to some players who played recentely, and I created a post here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/4Xgaming/comments/pxxeqh/new_galaxy_in_cosmic_supr
emacy_12_hours_per_tick/

29.09.2021 17:14 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Wow, 10 players, in this game. Now multiply that number by 3, and we will have a great game.

Nick

14.10.2021 23:14 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » New rich 12 hours gal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH