Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Second Training galaxy ready » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Second Training galaxy ready
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Second Training galaxy ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you are new, There are now two training galaxies, where you can learn how to play the game.

Join in and have some fun.

Nick

16.04.2022 16:44 NickVanran is online Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

RE: Second Training galaxy ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So - just wondering.. should I keep creating these beginner galaxies every month?

I created them cause I saw some beginners joining the ranked galaxy and thought that might be because there's no beginner galaxies to play in.

In any case, I'll just put out one first week of every month and let it run itself.

07.05.2022 15:36 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

RE: Second Training galaxy ready Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

May even want to try a Beginners galaxy every 2 weeks. That way they don't need to wait so long...

I still like my Battle Station...Link
08.05.2022 00:34 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
May even want to try a Beginners galaxy every 2 weeks. That way they don't need to wait so long...

I still like my Battle Station...Link

That.. is.. so.. cool..

Great to see all the advances in the game since I last joined lol

11.05.2022 16:14 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Second Training galaxy ready

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH