Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

RE: inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by inerz
Alright. I couldnt have not noticed that, but i guess my focus was on seeing if anyone joins at all.

200 turns is early midgame.

I vote at least 400 turns.
Up to rest of players if they want the change.

Im happy with 400 turns. Given it's quite large after all. I can change the end turn so let me do that tonight when I'm back at my laptop

16.03.2022 04:16 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

RE: inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is a really tight race between the Excels, penguins, and 747. I wonder who is going to win in the next 5 ticks?

18.03.2022 23:11 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

quote:
Originally posted by NickVanran
There is a really tight race between the Excels, penguins, and 747. I wonder who is going to win in the next 5 ticks?

Shocked Already the first war of the galaxy? What about the rest of us

19.03.2022 15:11 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Almost 10% of the galaxy gone at turn 40.. Still a pretty tight race so far

23.03.2022 17:59 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Empires are being built, some faster than others. Our scouts are flying, searching for just the right star, which will have all great planets. The planets which will help us grow faster.

Science is exploding, new tech to build better ships, to grow faster, and defend our planets.

Who will be the winner?

Who will lose his empire and great fleet?

Time is passing quickly.

Nick

03.04.2022 17:03 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who is still invested and would like to continue this game?
I've been talking to a few players and seems that some dont have much time or feel the situation too disadvantageous.

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo
13.06.2022 21:33 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
pommiebastard Player-Rank: 3 pommiebastard is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1246.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well it seems we may have had some folks abandon this galaxy. Osmosis just invited me to form an alliance and try to bring the big dog down a peg or two. this is a great challenge! how about it big rockets and Penguin. and anyone else that wants to play dragon slayer.

I still enjoy fighting my best in a loosing battle and seeing what I can learn.

Pommie Bastard

13.06.2022 21:35 pommiebastard is offline Send an Email to pommiebastard Search for Posts by pommiebastard Add pommiebastard to your Buddy List

Dragon slayer - sounds fun.. unfortunately I can't commit too much time myself too :( but definitely should try and give you guys a bit more of a challenge

15.06.2022 14:56 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

The End is Near Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The ticks are getting closer to the last one for this Galaxy. The battle lines are drawn. Osmosis Has the highest score, and is asking the other players to come and take him down.

The last ticks will be the last big war. The winner will rain Supreme.

This game will be spoken of for years to come!

Nick

Today, 02:45 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH