Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » I am publishing Book » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am publishing Book
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

I am publishing Book Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am publishing a book, The first in a series, the next book will be "Adventurers in Space Force", and the third book is Space Force Book 2, Matthew's Command.

Oh I forgot to tell you the name of the first book, "The Colony Called, Beyond". It has mystery, some history, romance, and adventure. It is a science fiction happening approximately 400 years in the future. The story is about thirty scientists were placed on a colony in the Kuiper belt. They were hired to study the strange lights that could be seen in the far distance. They have lots of problems to solve, and the book ends shortly after the death of one of the main characters.

In the book "Adventurers in Space Force", there are references to "The Colony Called, Beyond", and the company that rebuilt the colony in the first place.

Matthew, the character from, "Adventures in Space Force", is put in command of a Space Force Colony orbiting Jupiter. This space force colony was built, because of the events that happened in the first book, "The Colony Called beyond".

I plan to write a fourth book, using a character from book 1.

Book 1, is at the publishers and will be out next year in November.

Book 2, is finished and is with a couple of my readers. There may be some rewrites, too. It.

Book 3, is approximately 1/3 of finished. In other words, I am still writing it. Only problem is, some of the things I wrote two months ago, have came true. I hope some of the other things that I am writing about, do not.

Book 1 will be published, as a paperback, and as an e-book. It will be on sale at Barnes and Nobles bookstores, and will be sold around the world.

I will let you know, when the book is finished, and will be happy to send an autographed copy to each of you at cost, and the price of postage.

Nick Vanran,
Michael L Anderson

16.07.2022 16:46 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by NickVanran
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ben Bova and Arthor C Clark were both friends. I have also read most of the science fiction written by Asimov, Heinlein, Del Ray, and Poul Anderson.

I have written many news articles published in many newspapers, including the Stars & Stripes: I have also written several short stories short stories, which have not been published.

I did a few spacecraft designs for NASA. I also contribute to SpaceX and Blue Origin.

Ben Bova, before his death, made a statement, that he was going to write some stories that happen in the Kuiper Belt. Before he died, he was able to finish two of the three books, Saturn, and Neptune. He had approximately half of his last book completed, Pluto.

My book, A Colony Called beyond jumps 100,000 miles beyond Pluto. The colony is located on the same plane as the regular planets. It had been built by Space Force before World War III to protect the solar system from alien invaders. It was part of an early warning system. Tinkel Bright, Industrious, bought the early warning satellite for a humanitarian purpose. They built it into a huge colony. 20 miles long by 10 miles in diameter. They recruited children from the gangs in the large cities, the citys that had sustained great damage during the war.

The colony is now like a paradise, with twelve small villages and approximately 1500 people occupying the villages. Thirty scientists of all different types were recruited and sent on a ten year journey to the Colony Called beyond.

The second book of the series Adventures in Space Force, Book 1 takes off, during the same time period as The Colony Called Beyond.

The third book of the series, Matthews's Command, Space Force, Book 2, begins where Adventures in Space Force ends. Several of the characters found in book 1, will also appear in book 2. One of the favorite recreations of the college students, is flying like a bird.

Thank you for reading this advertisement.
Nick Vanran

31.07.2022 17:30 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » I am publishing Book

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH