Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
predictorian Player-Rank: 2 predictorian is a male
Scouts his own Systems

images/avatars/avatar-1190.jpg

Registration Date: 14.02.2013

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I join next galaxy?
01.08.2022 09:51 predictorian is offline Send an Email to predictorian Search for Posts by predictorian Add predictorian to your Buddy List
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ofcourse! The more the merrier. Bring your friend cat and kids also Big Grin

Peeps interested in next galaxy so far:
me, Sygor, Krunk and Nick, predictorian

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo
01.08.2022 16:22 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor

posted inerz Challenge II Galaxy. it starts this Friday at 2000 CET and is the same parameters as the last inerz Challenge. Tick time is currently set for 6 hours, and end of game at turn 400.

It's open to all Ranks
01.08.2022 17:32 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

yay, thanks Big Grin

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

01.08.2022 22:35 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

thought it was going to be a war game.

Nick

05.08.2022 15:31 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

I can turn on war only...I think I know what will happen. Check out this post, when i did some experiments.

Or if you are to lazy

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
Thanks Erwin.

Been playing with some of the settings in a old galaxy

-hse_multiplier 20 ....can be anything, well I checked it at 20, 100, and 200. So I assume it can be any reasonable number.

-waronly... Turns off "Propose new treaty" If you had a previous treaty before this command is added it will remain in effect until it runs out.

Also, I think if you start the game with this off (diplomatic active) and turn on -waronly at a later turn all empires will be neutral toward each other and not at war..Yes you can declare war after that..But not peace.

If you start a galaxy with this turned on, you will be at war with everyone from the start.

-autoattack ....I think can be used in any type of galaxy. If you are at war with someone and the ships are at the same location you will attack. I'm going to need to check this some more.

05.08.2022 21:17 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

War only - got my vote. Havent done that before Smile

Though it only means no alliance and no joint fleet if that autoattack thing works.
Since players can still communicate and decide to cooperate vs other players.

05.08.2022 21:26 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List

war only and autoattack are turned on. let me if they work.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 05.08.2022 22:13.

05.08.2022 22:11 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

noice Big Grin
thanks

06.08.2022 07:20 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

I was set for the regular galaxy, now I will have to change my plans.

"Make War, not Love!!!"

Be nice. Kill me quick, OR the suspense Will get the best of my troops.

Have fun.

Nick

06.08.2022 16:46 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Rules with an Iron Pinky

NickVanran

thought it was going to be a war game.

Nick

I was set for the regular galaxy, now I will have to change my plans.

---------------
I dont understand which one do you want? Im fine with both.
If you're going to quit over war only then lets change it back?

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

06.08.2022 18:37 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Scouts his own Systems

I like war only setting. But I always ok with the majority. I'm also open for faster galaxies 1 hour or less.
06.08.2022 18:54 predictorian is offline Send an Email to predictorian Search for Posts by predictorian Add predictorian to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Were only 4 players in a huge galaxy. I prefer to keep all players in the game if possible.

06.08.2022 20:50 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

OK, Nick told me its fine, lets keep it as it is - all war.
Unless anyone has any objections?

07.08.2022 23:38 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Scouts his own Systems

How is everyone doin'? Are you stockpiling enough ships and ammo?
13.08.2022 07:49 predictorian is offline Send an Email to predictorian Search for Posts by predictorian Add predictorian to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Young fletcher Grimwald had an ominous dream and has begun making arrows. Dark times ahead!

13.08.2022 14:55 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » inerz Challenge 4 Hour Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH