Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Treaties » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Treaties
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rismagi Player-Rank: 3 Rismagi is a male
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

images/avatars/avatar-326.jpg

Registration Date: 08.11.2006

Treaties Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks like I couldn't accept (prolong) a treaty when treaty with the same player (but proposed by me) was still active.
27.10.2008 20:12 Rismagi is offline Send an Email to Rismagi Search for Posts by Rismagi Add Rismagi to your Buddy List
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-375.gif

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

RE: Treaties Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Rismagi
It looks like I couldn't accept (prolong) a treaty when treaty with the same player (but proposed by me) was still active.

You can't have 2 treaty's proposed running at the same time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by The Asgard: 28.10.2008 08:10.

28.10.2008 08:07 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Rismagi Player-Rank: 3 Rismagi is a male
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

images/avatars/avatar-326.jpg

Registration Date: 08.11.2006

Thread Starter Thread Started by Rismagi
RE: Treaties Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, but if the same player proposed both new and previous treaty, old treaty would be replaced with new one.
28.10.2008 09:50 Rismagi is offline Send an Email to Rismagi Search for Posts by Rismagi Add Rismagi to your Buddy List
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-375.gif

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

quote:
Originally posted by Rismagi
Yes, but if the same player proposed both new and previous treaty, old treaty would be replaced with new one.

Yes indeed if a treaty is running --> accepted you can propose a new one, but the treaty with an peace treaty or alliance or cease fire will always gome first. A treaty made to exchange resource or credits will not alter the treaty running at that time. If this treaty has a peace treaty or mili in it.

I hope it makes sence.

28.10.2008 14:49 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Treaties

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH