Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Admiral change with radar tool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Admiral change with radar tool
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Arcady Player-Rank: 3 Arcady is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1230.gif

Registration Date: 13.09.2008

Admiral change with radar tool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Using the radar tool, I locate a specific ship type close to a location. I then right-click the ship in question from within the list of 'radar marks' and try to change the admiral, but the admiral will not change.

I can of course select the ship on the galaxy map, and change it there.
02.08.2009 06:05 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok got it, I will sort it out with the next patch.
03.08.2009 01:07 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Arcady Player-Rank: 3 Arcady is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1230.gif

Registration Date: 13.09.2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Arcady
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't catch if there was a patch this morning or not. I didn't see it in the change-log, so I assume you haven't gotten this far yet. I'm just mentioning it's still there in case it's supposed to be fixed.

Anyhow, thanks for looking.
03.08.2009 13:25 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

I am aware of it, it's not yet fixed yet.
04.08.2009 20:26 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Admiral change with radar tool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH