Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Double message of the same report » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Double message of the same report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-375.gif

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Double message of the same report Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really hate posting hereCrying

When my friend Clay Pigeons bombed my planet the server must have though I'm the Asgard but my coat of Arms is the Tauri --> SO i got a report my friend the Tauri's planet was Bio-bombed but I am the Tauri.

Atleast the Asgard supply the mining techRoll Eyes just kidding here

Here's my screen about the 2 reportsWink

Greetings

The Asgard

17.07.2010 18:27 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Asgard
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was in the Ida Team Galaxy, just for the recordTongue

18.07.2010 17:05 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the lack of reply is to do with it being brought up before. I'm certain I have, at least. I think the problem was some circular logical reference which was hard to get out of (like which ship to move first if they're following each other).
18.07.2010 18:32 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List

I posted this as I didn't find a refference in the to-do list, I could have been brought up, but getting you're own report twice and one refering to yourself as someoneelse, I really believe i'm not shizofrenicTongue Roll Eyes . Though I love a good conversation with myselfEvil .

If this has been said before you can delete the thread Erwin, it's a waste space on the net.

Another "problem" I seem to be having is that I only have 1page(20thread's) of bugs, there used to be a LOT more, could this be a setting on my end, and how do I change it??

Greetings

The Asgard

18.07.2010 22:36 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

I've added your bug report to the todo list since I dont consider it high priority.

As for your second question, the forum default I believe is to show only the messages within the last 100 days within a forum group. You can easily adjust these settings to your liking.
18.07.2010 23:15 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List

Thanks for the awnser ErwinSmile

19.07.2010 08:11 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Double message of the same report

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH