Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Dark Crusade Team Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dark Crusade Team Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xmer Player-Rank: 2
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-752.gif

Registration Date: 25.01.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by xmer
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is....

I could fix things by editing docs... I don't need to open client.

21.11.2011 09:51 xmer is offline Send an Email to xmer Search for Posts by xmer Add xmer to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To each their own.
I think I would have used screenshots to begin with. It's much easier to tell the structure of the groups, and easier to tell if 'my' version of the governor matches yours.
21.11.2011 09:57 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

xmer i looked at your govs and found a nice improvement for my old govs.
whenever possible you use 0 farmers and put all workers to make farms or other stuff.
other than that it was pretty similar to what i use, though your govs looked cleaner and nicer : )

mine are from 2009 and ive been adding on top of them ever since, like a messy drawer.

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo
21.11.2011 18:52 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
xmer Player-Rank: 2
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-752.gif

Registration Date: 25.01.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by xmer

these are basic constructions:> I've tried to keep them at minimum rules
there were some rules I've added through galaxy.
for example rule:
if (planer is growing) & pop growth > 50% then convert all to farmer

this speed up planet growing quite a lot and delay building effort when you can grow pop by 1 in one turn.

21.11.2011 23:55 xmer is offline Send an Email to xmer Search for Posts by xmer Add xmer to your Buddy List
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

aye, i've added that one about 6 months ago.

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo
22.11.2011 08:14 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
Radiance Player-Rank: 3 Radiance is a female
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1053.jpg

Registration Date: 13.05.2011

quote:
Originally posted by mizzihood
mizzi - strega - fleet & panic & indecision

basicaly what went wrong is that we did PD too early. I panicked and wen after HK with research (got 110K pretty fast but then panicked again an started building bicycles). Others lagged behind in tech and that was it.

lol--we noticed those bicycles, and wondered why you were making frigs when tech scans showed you had destroyers.

I was amused by the great efforts you went to in order to cap my pathetic little colonies that I got for one colony ship each. Meantime, I went to great efforts to get a good planet from Stabby that helped win the game, and my next planet was Lessa's best exo. I never wanted my crappy colonies back, when you had such yummy replacements.

I did see how key it is to be the first heavy fleet player to Cruisers or Destroyers. That is what actually wins the game, and score before that point in the game is merely a clue.
28.11.2011 01:36 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List
Pages (20): « first ... « previous 18 19 [20] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Dark Crusade Team Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH