Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » CS CUP 2011 Sign-up » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CS CUP 2011 Sign-up 3 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.673 Votes - Average Rating: 9.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mizzihood Player-Rank: 4 mizzihood is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1137.gif

Registration Date: 04.10.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No namealso has an extrnalforum set up, so we're fine.
12.01.2012 11:33 mizzihood is online Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
Radiance Player-Rank: 3 Radiance is a female
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1053.jpg

Registration Date: 13.05.2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chris Adamley is in our galaxy now, so its name can be changed to PAD vs RDE, and then it can be closed.
He appeared at the top of my list, so Blue team will need to be sure to throw him to the bottom of theirs, and we're all set.

I made xmer "administrator" of our external forum, because I couldn't figure out how to make it private. If he has accomplished this feat, that would be wonderful.
12.01.2012 12:56 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List

Hey radiance, let's not split hairs about names. You'll get the correct name in the next round.
12.01.2012 13:29 mizzihood is online Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

You WOULD say that when you just called your team noname, when its name is gang of Four.

I object greatly to UNHOLY elites just cuz we kill everybody.
12.01.2012 19:31 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List

Yes, we've changed the name and do not protest about galaxy name. It's fine.
12.01.2012 19:32 mizzihood is online Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

That no-name change to 'Gang of Four' is actually all my fault. I didn't notice the change, even though it had been posted for a long while.

Your name change, Radiance, was way late though. By now, I couldn't change the name even if I wanted to. It's up to Erwin.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nongolf: 12.01.2012 19:43.

12.01.2012 19:43 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List

As I said, we knew which galaxy to sign up to and that is all.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mizzihood: 12.01.2012 20:50.

12.01.2012 20:49 mizzihood is online Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

im playing in PAD vs RUE
whats a RUE and who is in it?

halburn, if youre reading this, please confirm if youre playing in this one.

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: 13.01.2012 09:57.

13.01.2012 09:56 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List
xmer Player-Rank: 2
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-752.gif

Registration Date: 25.01.2010

RUE aka RDE is your doom.... Radiance, Elder Race, chrisadamley, xmer

13.01.2012 10:07 xmer is offline Send an Email to xmer Search for Posts by xmer Add xmer to your Buddy List
Halburn Player-Rank: 3 Halburn is a male
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

Registration Date: 04.08.2007

quote:
Originally posted by inerz
halburn, if youre reading this, please confirm if youre playing in this one.

Now why would I be reading the forums? Everyone knows I can't read or spell for that matter Wink

Yes I am signed up for this one, if I wasn't the 1st one signed up I was the 2nd.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halburn: 13.01.2012 11:16.

13.01.2012 11:15 Halburn is offline Send an Email to Halburn Search for Posts by Halburn Add Halburn to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

As one of the team captains in PAD v RUE, I have seen the player list, and affirm that all the correct players are in this galaxy. Mine are selected first for Red team--I hope Blue team has theirs on top and all mine on the bottom.

RUE is an unwanted name thrown at my team, which is now RADIANCE'S DEADLY ELITES. We are fighting the funniest guy in CS and other highly skilled players, so perhaps when we are done with you, you will want to attribute to us that horrid original moniker of Radiance's Unholy Elites.
13.01.2012 15:32 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 2 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-801.jpg

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Confused

*rollseyes*
i need to tune in to another station, this one has the same song on repeat it seems.

13.01.2012 15:54 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

quote:
Originally posted by raf7
quote:
Originally posted by Nongolf
I think there was a list with the team captains somewhere, but it doesn't hurt to repeat it (help!):

CAPTAINS:

mizzihood --> Team 1: Gang of Four
Confused --> Team 2: The Usual Suspects
Skinnyloser --> Team 3: Players A - D
tingling --> Team 4: The Rat Pack
raf7 --> Team 5: The Spice Invaders
stabby --> Team 6: Chupa Chuppers
Radiance --> Team 7: Radiance's Deadly Elites
Ramireus --> Team 8: Better Than Never (grats!)

I (may) have drafted some of those... Big Grin

I think BSENDA captained the BTN, but anyhow, now that the first round is drawing to a close, we need to know who pm's Erwin to end the galaxies, so I am bumping this up in the forum
29.01.2012 00:28 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List
kekouan Player-Rank: 2 kekouan is a male
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 05.02.2012

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

signed ! need team !!!!
07.02.2012 16:00 kekouan is offline Send an Email to kekouan Search for Posts by kekouan Add kekouan to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Just a tad bit late there, kekouan.

If you start playing a galaxy now, you may yet get to take part in the Multi-team galaxy.
07.02.2012 17:43 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Pages (17): « first ... « previous 15 16 [17] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » CS CUP 2011 Sign-up

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH