Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Team Galaxy of the RL People » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Team Galaxy of the RL People
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Team Galaxy of the RL People Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At the behest of our local TG fetishist, I have set up a new regular TG.

I have set the turns at max allowed (3 hours), but if it's going to be for all the busy people out there, it should probably be at 4 hours.

Stats:
Galaxy Size: 6 x 3 x 6
Approx. Max Players: 27 (1:4)
Start Date: 23 Mar 2012 (~3 weeks)
Faster Start Ticks: 100 first turns @ 60 mins

Sector Size: 300 units
Planet Count Per System: 6
Regular Planet Space: 250 - 300
Regular Planet Commodities: 25 - 35
Technology Cost Multiplier: 800
Corruption Multiplier: 1
Reputation Multiplier: 0
Colony-Module Multiplier: 100

Homeworld Planet Space: 350
Homeworld Planet Commodities: 40 Food, 40 Production, 25 Science
Homeworld Population Count: 15
Homesystem Juicy Planets Count: 2
Homesystem Juicy Planet Space: 320
Homesystem Juicy Planet Commodities: 35
Number of Colony Ships: 5

Custom Homeworld Changes: 30
Custom Civilization Changes: 5

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nongolf: 03.03.2012 17:47.

03.03.2012 17:18 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 2 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-801.jpg

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmm shouldnt research cost be upped? otherwise we'll have singularity destroyers running amock by turn 200 again.

03.03.2012 17:36 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nongolf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh. ok. I thought that's what you meant with 'high research' (as in, a lot of it).

I'll set it back to the regular 800 then.
03.03.2012 17:47 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

no i meant high cost - 1000 to 1200 even Big Grin

03.03.2012 18:10 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Powers Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 07.07.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Confused
no i meant high cost - 1000 to 1200 even Big Grin

Planet comodities are 25 to 35 at 250 to 300 size planets. So 800 is ok. I doubt there will be many destroyers even with that multiplier.

Why always those boring small planet no commodities TGs latly? I am sick of winning with frigates.
03.03.2012 20:18 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 3 tingling is a male

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

I like my singularity destroyers.. and plotting how to stop the enemy from getting them first..

I suppose since it's an open tg, it'll be difficult to impose extra gentleman rules since we can't control who joins and would abide by the rules, right?

So no 100 turn peace treaty and no biobomb limit then?

If people won't miss as many turns, then hostilities right from the go might not be so stressful after all.. so maybe first rule is fine to be dropped..

Unlimited bios would make a stealth role ala xmer style possible again.. and I see no problem if both teams are allowed a fair chance to do it.. again could be a matter of team strategy to see if the team should devote players to the role or have players hunt down enemies building up production capacity to fulfil that role..

Ps I was hoping there would be interest in a multi team after round 2 of cs cup.. maybe after round 3 we could still do it :p

And btw, on a side note.. we're talking to Erwin to increase the team assignment trigger time to 48 hours instead of 24 currently.. this could be the first galaxy to see the change after we try it in the cup final.. I guess there'll be an announcement if it really goes ahead ..

03.03.2012 23:28 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Radiance Player-Rank: 3 Radiance is a female
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1053.jpg

Registration Date: 13.05.2011

Two cents Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd LOVE to have 48 hours to plot on the other team after reshuffle.
I prefer 800 tech multiplier and modest planet sizes. I like normal or high HQ and Civ changes and let the rank 1's learn from experience why you don't build 80 science HQ.

Just my opinions--I love tg's and it would be hard to upset me so I did not want to play.

I liked the 100 turns "barrier" in Dark Crusade. We were ready and the other side wasn't--it was still colonizing. Don't like biobombing rules--but will go along with whatever gets voted up.
05.03.2012 03:37 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List
Rules with an Iron Pinky

800 research is ok for me too then Smile
And well, 100 turn peace period can easily be communicated to everyone ingame. So, i'm in favor.
Bio-bomb rules arent really necessary indeed.

Btw, i'd like to consider this a semi-training galaxy where everyone is welcome, and the experienced players help out the newcomers Smile

05.03.2012 19:20 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Team Galaxy of the RL People

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH