Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Galaxy to provide free energy in 20 years! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Galaxy to provide free energy in 20 years!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

Galaxy to provide free energy in 20 years! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just read this amazing article, describing how the Jet from the black hole in the Andromeda galaxy will hit Earth in 20 years. We will then be able to gather this energy for up to 5 years before the jet moves away. How's that for green energy?!

hehe. I don't know how they do it where-ever you guys are, but here the media let lose on April 1st Wink

The best one I saw today was about a kindergarten having attached dynamos on the swings and see-saws and such, so generate energy when the kids are playing. Apparently such a huge success that they are now looking into doing the same in retirement homes on wheel chairs and such. LOL

What's the best April's Fool you've seen today?
01.04.2012 15:55 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nongolf
RE: Galaxy to provide free energy in 20 years! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm. I can't decide if I'm more disappointed in your media's humour, or your attention to said media.
02.04.2012 01:49 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Kai Player-Rank: 2 Kai is a female
Scouts his own Systems

images/avatars/avatar-1097.jpg

Registration Date: 02.03.2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that's the worst (don't know if it's real or fake, though):

Anyway, this year's Google Gmail Tap was fine, but last year's Google Translate for Animal was just... Epic.
02.04.2012 07:59 Kai is offline Send an Email to Kai Search for Posts by Kai Add Kai to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nongolf
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol. Agreed, google translate for animals is great.

I think BBC missed the point of an Aprils Fool. The idea is to actually fool people. Roll Eyes
02.04.2012 14:05 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Skinnyloser Player-Rank: 3 Skinnyloser is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 17.01.2006

Real blackhole science!

02.04.2012 19:31 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Galaxy to provide free energy in 20 years!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH