Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » reputation » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page reputation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diglis Player-Rank: 3 diglis is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

Registration Date: 23.12.2005

reputation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hm i want to ask then you gain reputation i declared war made an attack. won it and still no reputation
07.01.2012 14:05 diglis is offline Search for Posts by diglis Add diglis to your Buddy List
mizzihood Player-Rank: 4 mizzihood is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1137.gif

Registration Date: 04.10.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The batte wasn't significan enough.What you have to do is to destroy 0.5 percent of enemys power (not sure exactly what that means) or conquer a planet.
07.01.2012 14:17 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
Branko Player-Rank: 3 Branko is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 05.09.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if i'm not mistaken you have to destroy 0,5% of enemy total hit points (ships and pd!) or conquer a planet

07.01.2012 14:25 Branko is offline Send an Email to Branko Search for Posts by Branko Add Branko to your Buddy List
diglis Player-Rank: 3 diglis is a male

Registration Date: 23.12.2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by diglis

in one attck our it can be few attack our more
07.01.2012 15:04 diglis is offline Search for Posts by diglis Add diglis to your Buddy List
Skinnyloser Player-Rank: 3 Skinnyloser is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 17.01.2006

quote:
Originally posted by diglis
in one attck our it can be few attack our more

In one attack.

07.01.2012 16:29 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Gedrin Player-Rank: 3 Gedrin is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-235.gif

Registration Date: 22.02.2007

OK so I know this is a little thread necro but...
Does this include cases where you would loose rep?

I have never liked being unable to kick the scouts out.

10.04.2012 05:59 Gedrin is offline Send an Email to Gedrin Search for Posts by Gedrin Add Gedrin to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

GEDRIN! Shocked Big Grin Shocked

More like membermancy! Welcome back among the playing.

I don't know about your questions, but I'd assume yes.
10.04.2012 15:00 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 2 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-801.jpg

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

now theres a face we havent seen in forever Big Grin

10.04.2012 18:08 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Rors Player-Rank: 2 Rors is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

images/avatars/avatar-1102.jpg

Registration Date: 30.03.2012

quote:
if i'm not mistaken you have to destroy 0,5% of enemy total hit points (ships and pd!) or conquer a planet

I conquered my first planet a few hours ago and I haven´t recieved reputation...so, this information may be wrong :S
Nevertheless, I´m new on the game and I don´t know so much about it so...my information may be wrong too
10.04.2012 18:26 Rors is offline Send an Email to Rors Search for Posts by Rors Add Rors to your Buddy List
StarSurfer Player-Rank: 2 StarSurfer is a male

images/avatars/avatar-744.gif

Registration Date: 13.10.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Rors
quote:

I conquered my first planet a few hours ago and I haven´t recieved reputation...so, this information may be wrong :S
Nevertheless, I´m new on the game and I don´t know so much about it so...my information may be wrong too

It also depends on how close your score is to the player you attack. If your scores are close you will not get rep + or -.

10.04.2012 22:37 StarSurfer is offline Send an Email to StarSurfer Search for Posts by StarSurfer Add StarSurfer to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by StarSurfer
quote:
quote:

It also depends on how close your score is to the player you attack. If your scores are close you will not get rep + or -.

If I'm not much mistaken, the distance between the empires is a factor as well. Attacking an empire on the other side of the galaxy will earn you less reputation than attacking a similar empire right next to you.
10.04.2012 22:42 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Powers Player-Rank: 4

Registration Date: 07.07.2009

quote:
Originally posted by Nongolf
quote:
Originally posted by StarSurfer
quote:
quote:

If I'm not much mistaken, the distance between the empires is a factor as well. Attacking an empire on the other side of the galaxy will earn you less reputation than attacking a similar empire right next to you.

No, just the rep lose decrease on empires going inactive is depended on distance.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Powers: 10.04.2012 23:42.

10.04.2012 23:42 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List

quote:
quote:

No, its correct, but maybe your enemy was inactive.
10.04.2012 23:43 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
Rors Player-Rank: 2 Rors is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

images/avatars/avatar-1102.jpg

Registration Date: 30.03.2012

Yes...he was inactive Roll Eyes
10.04.2012 23:45 Rors is offline Send an Email to Rors Search for Posts by Rors Add Rors to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Gedrin
OK so I know this is a little thread necro but...
Does this include cases where you would loose rep?

I have never liked being unable to kick the scouts out.

You can destroy single scouts without losing rep. (As long as your enemy has some significant fleet or pd)
10.04.2012 23:45 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Powers
No, just the rep lose decrease on empires going inactive is depended on distance.

ah. Much mistaken then. Red Face
10.04.2012 23:55 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Game Mechanics » reputation

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH