Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Micheal Dew, change your avatar, image, or whatever they call that » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Micheal Dew, change your avatar, image, or whatever they call that
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skinnyloser Player-Rank: 3 Skinnyloser is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 17.01.2006

Micheal Dew, change your avatar, image, or whatever they call that Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Raf7 owns Yoda on this website, and now I'm confused. No offence, but really.... Yoda? That's Raf7's guy.

12.04.2012 01:51 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Alright when i get a good idea i will. why's it necessary to make a thread over idk? Roll Eyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Michael dew: 12.04.2012 01:58.

12.04.2012 01:57 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Skinnyloser
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fair enough... How bout Qui Gon Jinn?

12.04.2012 01:59 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

Better?

12.04.2012 02:11 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 2 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-801.jpg

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

nice Big Grin

12.04.2012 02:12 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

Thread Starter Thread Started by Skinnyloser

Not that my opinion counts, but.... nice.

12.04.2012 02:13 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser
Powers Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 07.07.2009

Why cant i be Yoda too?
14.04.2012 11:03 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
Scurvyllama Player-Rank: 3

images/avatars/avatar-1120.jpg

Registration Date: 15.05.2008

quote:
Originally posted by Powers
Why cant i be Yoda too?

or me?

14.04.2012 11:14 Scurvyllama is offline Send an Email to Scurvyllama Search for Posts by Scurvyllama Add Scurvyllama to your Buddy List
raf7 Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-791.jpg

Registration Date: 14.05.2009

Big Grin

A most adequate thread by Skinnyloser, btw!

(Honestly, few things would make me laugh on my recent mood. Nice job guys!)

14.04.2012 17:22 raf7 is offline Send an Email to raf7 Search for Posts by raf7 Add raf7 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Off Topic » Micheal Dew, change your avatar, image, or whatever they call that

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH