Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Slow Research Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Slow Research Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

RE: Charts & stats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe. Do I detect another gaping hole in someone's back?
25.04.2012 12:44 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Powers Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 07.07.2009

RE: Charts & stats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nongolf
hehe. Do I detect another gaping hole in someone's back?

Not a hole but if somone attacks the biggest player and then leaves 140 planets undefended and disapears giving the nr. player 280 planets for free while the others have not more then 140 its rather decided. Its simply over, not more and not less. And a bit sad cause it could have been a good game otherwise.
25.04.2012 13:11 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
montaillou Player-Rank: 2
Puts Shields on Colony Ships

images/avatars/avatar-681.jpg

Registration Date: 04.08.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's only over when people give up. Were I in the #2 position I wouldn't consider it over by a long shot.

However, were the #2 to pull a Branko, then yeah, I guess it is over.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

There's alot of nothing that goes on in these games.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by montaillou: 25.04.2012 13:24.

25.04.2012 13:18 montaillou is offline Send an Email to montaillou Search for Posts by montaillou Add montaillou to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am not interested in fighting someone twice my size just cause a complete idiot gifted him all his planets, sorry but thats to much maschochism for me.
25.04.2012 13:46 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List

So, he hasn't even conquered all those planets yet, and you won't fight him because if you don't fight him he'll be twice your size sometime but only if you don't fight him.

You got alot of quit in you. Why'd you sign up?

I can't help but think how you said it was so fun when you were crushing me and I was taking the time to try and resist. You didn't even want that game to end because even though you were 5 times my size it was just too fun. I guess you can't see any fun unless you play with an overwhelming advantage?

Just gift him your planets and be done with it.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by montaillou: 25.04.2012 15:19.

25.04.2012 15:00 montaillou is offline Send an Email to montaillou Search for Posts by montaillou Add montaillou to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by montaillou
So, he hasn't even conquered all those planets yet, and you won't fight him because if you don't fight him he'll be twice your size sometime but only if you don't fight him.

You got alot of quit in you. Why'd you sign up?

I can't help but think how you said it was so fun when you were crushing me and I was taking the time to try and resist. You didn't even want that game to end because even though you were 5 times my size it was just too fun. I guess you can't see any fun unless you play with an overwhelming advantage?

Just gift him your planets and be done with it.

I cant play with someone completly spoiling the galaxy for now reason like Branko did. If he would have just built the fortresses he allready has researched it would be enough with his 50+ troops everywhere. But he did not even set up that. So with some other things that happend latly in CS i am simply fed up with it.
25.04.2012 18:29 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List

And btw. I have never yet quit but fought to the last round in every single galaxy, but at some point its enough. No strength left.
25.04.2012 18:30 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
Michael dew Player-Rank: 2 Michael dew is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1212.jpg

Registration Date: 18.06.2010

I'd rather it not end just yet

25.04.2012 21:07 Michael dew is offline Send an Email to Michael dew Search for Posts by Michael dew Add Michael dew to your Buddy List
Branko Player-Rank: 3 Branko is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-699.jpg

Registration Date: 05.09.2009

damn, i almost replyed to every single post in this thread from today , lol
anyway, i didnt just quit, RL happened so i didnt play CS for a few days...

25.04.2012 22:22 Branko is offline Send an Email to Branko Search for Posts by Branko Add Branko to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Branko
damn, i almost replyed to every single post in this thread from today , lol
anyway, i didnt just quit, RL happened so i didnt play CS for a few days...

Ah. And you could not tell or say something to mizzi?
25.04.2012 22:23 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 3 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

It is a bit more interesting in the RL 2 galaxy.. with a few twists still happening and a few players close to the top player..

It's also in the 400ish turns.. so if you draw parellels with that .. maybe there would be twists in the slow research galaxy too

26.04.2012 15:50 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Maybe it's time for Branko to be called away again...

28.04.2012 22:12 montaillou is offline Send an Email to montaillou Search for Posts by montaillou Add montaillou to your Buddy List

Well, yes. Things changed a bit since his return. There you see what a marvelouse player he is!
28.04.2012 22:58 Powers is offline Send an Email to Powers Search for Posts by Powers Add Powers to your Buddy List
Lion Player-Rank: 2
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.07.2011

i would be interested with elders settings can we play that in 10-15 days something (again - or is the setting very problematic?)
04.05.2012 10:17 Lion is offline Send an Email to Lion Search for Posts by Lion Add Lion to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Slow Research Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH