Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Speed galaxy next weekend? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Speed galaxy next weekend?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by stabby
No fame?

Fixed.
13.05.2012 01:05 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 3 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by tingling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was actually fun.. but sorry i had to go to bed earlier on the second day and didnt finish the game :p not enough exos around to share apparently..

btw.. i know someone mentioned this b4... but is it possible to use the speed and building cost settings (twice speed, half cost) in regular tg's? I found it fun to pack my ships with stuff i usually dont do.. and still be able to fly really quick.. was a refreshing change anyway..

so maybe we do a 'speed' galaxy with 2 hr ticks or something

13.05.2012 02:52 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
stabby Player-Rank: 2 stabby is a male

images/avatars/avatar-437.jpg

Registration Date: 12.12.2007

quote:
Originally posted by tingling
That was actually fun.. but sorry i had to go to bed earlier on the second day and didnt finish the game :p not enough exos around to share apparently..

btw.. i know someone mentioned this b4... but is it possible to use the speed and building cost settings (twice speed, half cost) in regular tg's? I found it fun to pack my ships with stuff i usually dont do.. and still be able to fly really quick.. was a refreshing change anyway..

so maybe we do a 'speed' galaxy with 2 hr ticks or something

This.

13.05.2012 12:03 stabby is offline Send an Email to stabby Homepage of stabby Search for Posts by stabby Add stabby to your Buddy List
mizzihood Player-Rank: 4 mizzihood is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1137.gif

Registration Date: 04.10.2009

Well given that you can control the tick tempo you can obviously make a long tick speed galaxy (and meanwhile create a singularity in space /time where yes is no).

13.05.2012 12:35 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

Any interest in another speed for 2 June?

EDIT: Yes.. offer is still standing Big Grin and I'm keeping my 888 posts.......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 02.06.2012 14:04.

27.05.2012 05:25 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

hm, is the offer still standing? I'd play one, but it has to be small, cause I only can play on a netbook and big galaxies are hard for me to play... preferably 1 level hgh.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mizzihood: 02.06.2012 13:42.

02.06.2012 13:35 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

The galaxy starts at 19CET today.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mizzihood: 02.06.2012 16:18.

02.06.2012 16:18 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List
inerz Player-Rank: 3
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-581.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

it would be nice to get a sticky with speed galaxy rules.
like when it resets planets when it kicks players who are not online x minutes before game starts etc.

i never remember any of this.

This post has been edited 4.8E30 time(s), it was last edited by inerz: Today, 18:55.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9-1uDF8bPo
02.06.2012 18:21 inerz is offline Send an Email to inerz Search for Posts by inerz Add inerz to your Buddy List

It's around 10-15 minutes before the start

02.06.2012 18:30 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

I did copy some of the text from the blurb mizzi wrote for the old speed galaxy when i was writing the blurb for the last speedo..

" You must be logged in to the galaxy 15 minutes before the game starts (i.e. at 16:45 CET), or you will be dropped from the game. Also, at around 5 minutes before the start, please close the client and relogin to the galaxy - a reshuffle will require you to give new orders, load governors and pick civilization traits.
"

i think it still roughly applies

oo.. and of course ships move twice as fast, and building costs are halved
--

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 03.06.2012 18:58.

02.06.2012 18:43 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Quit the client and reset the traits and rules.

02.06.2012 18:51 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

Just a reminder that day 2 is about to start.

03.06.2012 18:57 mizzihood is offline Send an Email to mizzihood Homepage of mizzihood Search for Posts by mizzihood Add mizzihood to your Buddy List

Ready to go Smile

03.06.2012 18:58 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Speed galaxy next weekend?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH