Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » ETA to Rally Point » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ETA to Rally Point
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
quickstrike Player-Rank: 2 quickstrike is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-327.gif

Registration Date: 04.01.2007

ETA to Rally Point Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This suggestion has been in my head for awhile, but now I'm finally not lazy enough to post it "another day." Smile

When setting up a rally point at an arbitrary point in space, it would be nice to point to a ship and see the ETA to the rally point. One would be able to modify the rally point based on ETA of a certain ship.

Minkis
Kazagistar
Skinnyloser
JamesChristo
Satai

05.05.2007 07:19 quickstrike is offline Send an Email to quickstrike Search for Posts by quickstrike Add quickstrike to your Buddy List
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like it,

also making rally points without an admiral, and waypoints, both with and without an admiral would be nice but i guess thats been on the list for a while

-Erwin [CS]
05.05.2007 08:24 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

RE: ETA to Rally Point Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by quickstrike
When setting up a rally point at an arbitrary point in space, it would be nice to point to a ship and see the ETA to the rally point. One would be able to modify the rally point based on ETA of a certain ship.

Ah I see, so just like you can click/highlight arbitrary ships and planets already and it will tell you the distance/ETA between them, we want the same system to work on "arbitrary points in space". That means we would have to make the "arbitrary points in space" clickable.
05.05.2007 09:27 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
quickstrike Player-Rank: 2 quickstrike is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-327.gif

Registration Date: 04.01.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by quickstrike
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Either that, or what I was getting at is when you are modifying a rally point at an arbitrary point in space, if you can hover over a ship, and see the ETA. So that as you "swing" the rally point and modify it, if you hover back over the ship, the ETA should change.

Minkis
Kazagistar
Skinnyloser
JamesChristo
Satai

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by quickstrike: 05.05.2007 17:40.

05.05.2007 17:37 quickstrike is offline Send an Email to quickstrike Search for Posts by quickstrike Add quickstrike to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » ETA to Rally Point

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH