Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Governors: remaining-turns-for-population-growth is higher/lower than value » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Governors: remaining-turns-for-population-growth is higher/lower than value
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azilarir Player-Rank: 3 Azilarir is a male
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-80.jpg

Registration Date: 04.05.2007

Text Governors: remaining-turns-for-population-growth is higher/lower than value condition Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was posted in reply to a bug in a different forum, so cross-linking it here:

I could use this condition in my Researching governor. He's supposed to check to see if it's going to take XX number of turns to finish filling the population growth bar and make a decision based on how long that will take (such as building more farms, rearranging citizen jobs, etc.).

There's no way to do it with the current condition set.

( original post: http://www.cosmicsupremacy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=9532 )

SpaceCiv junkie since beta galaxy #24

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by psouza4: 19.05.2007 08:54.

19.05.2007 08:52 Azilarir is offline Send an Email to Azilarir Homepage of Azilarir Search for Posts by Azilarir Add Azilarir to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Azilarir: PeteSIV YIM Account Name of Azilarir: psouza4 View the MSN Profile for Azilarir
Gedrin Player-Rank: 3 Gedrin is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-235.gif

Registration Date: 22.02.2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to second this request and add ETC on the production Q.

12.07.2007 15:28 Gedrin is offline Send an Email to Gedrin Search for Posts by Gedrin Add Gedrin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Suggestions » Governors: remaining-turns-for-population-growth is higher/lower than value

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH