Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The CS Cup !! (season 2013-2014) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The CS Cup !! (season 2013-2014) 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.502 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scurvyllama Player-Rank: 3
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1120.jpg

Registration Date: 15.05.2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

25.12.2013 17:03 Scurvyllama is offline Send an Email to Scurvyllama Search for Posts by Scurvyllama Add Scurvyllama to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I did get my lesson about safety belts.. so credits to the Traffic Safety Gods too..

TUS: 1,275,896 vs TMG: 1,146,749
= 10.66%

In other galaxies:

SRA: 1,184,789 vs PRP: 385,164
= 101.87%

TGW: 1,420,129 vs MST: 255,185
= 139.07%

Current standings
code:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
Team W | w | l | L | Pts
TGW  1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3
SRA  1 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3
TUS  0 | 1 | 0 | 0 | 2
TMG  0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1
PRP  0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0
MST  0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0

W = Win (by a score of more than) >=20%
w = Win <20%
l = Lose <20%
L = Lose >20%

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 24.01.2014 08:01.

25.12.2013 17:21 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Radiance Player-Rank: 3 Radiance is a female
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1053.jpg

Registration Date: 13.05.2011

Looking over the final standings, I see that Predictorians basically quit early in the game, causing his team to lose. I vote Sygor replaces him for the rest of the Cup. They might even win it.
25.12.2013 18:48 Radiance is offline Send an Email to Radiance Search for Posts by Radiance Add Radiance to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by Radiance
Looking over the final standings, I see that Predictorians basically quit early in the game, causing his team to lose. I vote Sygor replaces him for the rest of the Cup. They might even win it.

No objections on my side

25.12.2013 18:50 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

I've prepared 3 new galaxies for the next round to start next week Jan 2 (with teams set on Dec 30).

Have asked Erwin to open it up for signup asap. Will send you guys passwords when it's confirmed.

I kept most galaxy settings the same, except

1) Planet size is 250-320 instead of 330-400
2) HQ starting pop is 30 instead of 25
3) I'll name them according to team names
e.g. Cup Galaxy 2013.2 : TUS v MTS
instead of Cup Galaxy 2013.2: A v D

Any objections? (also everyone ok if we let someone replace predictorian in the upcoming rounds?)

25.12.2013 19:00 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
geralth Player-Rank: 3 geralth is a male
Invades without Troop Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1199.jpg

Registration Date: 02.02.2013

erm... did you send magic words already? can you resend my pswd plz

25.12.2013 20:09 geralth is offline Send an Email to geralth Homepage of geralth Search for Posts by geralth Add geralth to your Buddy List
psyconio Player-Rank: 3 psyconio is a male
Serves Soup on Colony Shuttles

images/avatars/avatar-1144.jpg

Registration Date: 18.05.2009

hope new round of cup will be better ...

25.12.2013 20:30 psyconio is offline Send an Email to psyconio Search for Posts by psyconio Add psyconio to your Buddy List

quote:
Originally posted by geralth
erm... did you send magic words already? can you resend my pswd plz

Passwords just sent.

@Predictorian,

If you want to play the next round, can you send me or your teammates a PM first to confirm if you'll be playing?

26.12.2013 02:30 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Btw, I dont suppose we need to block the replays for the cup galaxies, do we? :p

Seems like the TUS v TMG galaxy had battles of the most epic proportions heh..

The galaxy in pictures from my eyes...

First significant kill by TMG Grinder

TUS retaliate and cleverly kill TMG Grinder's fleet rested at his own HQ

TMG Grinder rebuilds his fleet

And gets his fleet into position

While catching up in score

Before launching the last strike of the galaxy

And put up a fireworks show for the festive season

While God of Traffic Safety had firecracker ideas of his own

And the final score, in favor of TUS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 26.12.2013 19:04.

26.12.2013 04:20 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

TUS vs TMG, The Movie

Quality is a bit low, no sound, no lens flare, no dialog, not much of a plot.

Just wanted to see if I could do it LOL
26.12.2013 20:47 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

I like your movie.

27.12.2013 02:07 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus

Seemed like it summed up the plot about right :p

And... we finally have the lead :p - in havoc period

Turn 211:
TUS 1,310,395
TMG 1,367,276

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 27.12.2013 02:26.

27.12.2013 02:11 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

According to message tracking in my pm.. everyone should have gotten the password but the tus mts galaxy is only half full..

is there someone who doesn't want to sign up ? If so, please let confused or I know.. then we can get backup players to come in..

Team captains need to set the player lists before 30 Dec, so it'd be appreciated if you guys get in the galaxy for captains to do so.. otherwise you'll end up on the wrong team..

I haven't gotten any pm's from anyone to say they can't play or the next round starts too soon

28.12.2013 02:03 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Arcady Player-Rank: 3 Arcady is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1313.gif

Registration Date: 13.09.2008

quote:
Originally posted by Sygor
TUS vs TMG, The Movie

Quality is a bit low, no sound, no lens flare, no dialog, not much of a plot.

Just wanted to see if I could do it LOL

Fantastic

--<Emma Gonzalez for President>--

28.12.2013 06:34 Arcady is offline Send an Email to Arcady Search for Posts by Arcady Add Arcady to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

I just signed up for the tus mts.

I have no idea if I have a team for this one though.
28.12.2013 07:45 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

As far as I can tell, Skinnyloser and tsctemuujin both read the PM with the password.

Hope they can make it.

28.12.2013 09:10 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Confused

currently skinny and nongolf still have to sign up. pretty sure nongolf will get in one of these.

28.12.2013 10:03 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

O yea.. actually I meant to say everyone has read the PM.. except Nongolf.. but I think he'll read it soon too.

Not sure about Skinny though.. He read the PM and should know the password

28.12.2013 12:35 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Mizzi is still missing in SRA v TGW.

Oh, and awesome movie Sygor Smile
28.12.2013 12:41 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Nongolf Player-Rank: 3 Nongolf is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1040.gif

Registration Date: 29.09.2007

I'm in. Sorry for the delay.

Definitely think Predictorian should be kicked, whether he likes it or not.
28.12.2013 16:10 Nongolf is offline Send an Email to Nongolf Search for Posts by Nongolf Add Nongolf to your Buddy List
Pages (29): « first ... « previous 14 15 [16] 17 18 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » The CS Cup !! (season 2013-2014)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH