Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Bug with colors » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bug with colors
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Asgard Player-Rank: 2 The Asgard is a male
Assigns Gov Schwarzenegger to all Planets

images/avatars/avatar-375.gif

Registration Date: 27.08.2007

Bug with colors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for moment i saw alle the colors with my ally had given to the players. I can take a print screen when the space civ is on. My colors in the Galaxy map are oké. I think this is the case because the colors for the attackers is bleu like nomally and red to the order(so the enemy). I will restart en then see.

Erwin i will report could it be because I'm downlouding in the background. My memory is 2GB and my grafic memory is 128mb so i think this would be sufficiet to power 2 screens.

I use on for the map and one for the game play menu.

Greetings

Hope this is just a flaw of my PC

12.05.2008 17:58 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard

Thread Starter Thread Started by The Asgard
RE: Bug with colors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

apparently this happens when i deleted a battle report i did restart it and the removed another battle report and it happend again. For no reason i can't take a print screen so i can show it, its really confousing. No problems with CPU it runs at 25% and only about 1% is used for SC. my CPU = a dual-core with 1.66Ghz for each processor.

12.05.2008 18:02 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard

RE: Bug with colors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

when a tick turns all is normal till i remove a ally's battle report

12.05.2008 19:26 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard

Now my computer had a total failure of all systems and had to "crash" the PC to get it to shut down in a very slow way. I don't think its my computers that is to slow. I restarted and i keeps happening again. By the way how do I edit a foto when i restarted i could take a print screen. to show the problem

12.05.2008 22:39 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

quote:
Originally posted by The Asgard
I restarted and it keeps happening again.

You mean the computer is crashing while SpaceCiv is running? Or is it crashing without? Is it only crashing when you delete a battle-report?

If it is SpaceCiv related I suggest to switch off all territory bubbles and see if that solves that problem.

But most importantly make sure you have the latest drivers for your graphics card installed!
12.05.2008 23:37 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

srry for the late respons but its school in an hour from now but the bug happens when I delete and ally's battle report an then all the battle reports get other colors
I made a print screen where darksage008 is Dark black in the news screen and on the side you can see him in green because hes my ally.

13.05.2008 06:33 The Asgard is offline Send an Email to The Asgard Search for Posts by The Asgard Add The Asgard to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for The Asgard
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Bug with colors

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH