Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Governor Editor Bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Governor Editor Bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
azazel Player-Rank: 2 azazel is a male
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 25.06.2007

Attention Governor Editor Bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

in XP-9 please take a look at my governor named "EmergencyMining".
Now select all rules and right-click, pick "Create group". As a result, all rules will disappear and the governor will be empty.

I tried to reproduce this in a smaller scenario, but without success. OTOH, it is 100% reproducable with the governor in question.

Thanks,
Azazel
03.02.2009 22:57 azazel is offline Send an Email to azazel Search for Posts by azazel Add azazel to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a known issue. It is caused by the grouping code not correctly handing the children of rules that you want to put into a new group.

If you only select the parent groups of that admiral script, and then create a group, it will work correctly and all child groups will be moved correctly with their parent as well. If you however mark the child AND the parent, and then tell it to create a group, you will see the behavior that you reported. The code would have to leave child items untouched, and just move its parent. I have noted this down a while back, and eventually will find time to fix it.
04.02.2009 00:49 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Governor Editor Bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH