Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » message bug » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page message bug
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

message bug Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was trying to send a message to another player. after i sent the message successfully i popped into the galaxy map and hit the radar button. the radar took awhile to respond(it usually does) but then it flashed up for a second then disappeared. at the same time my message box reappeared. being easily confuced i thought it had failed to send so hit the send button again at which point i realized i had sent a double message. i have noticed other players sending double messages in the past and have always wondered how they did it since once you send its gone but i guess there are certain interactions that cause the message box to pop back up with previous message intact.

thats right! two fairly pointless bugs in as many days! on a roll. Wink

turn 569 sandstorm

-Erwin [CS]
19.10.2009 16:27 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it reproducible? If yes, I'll add it to the todo list Tongue
19.10.2009 16:31 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
uncountednose Player-Rank: 3 uncountednose is a male
Master Beta-Tester Extraordinaire

images/avatars/avatar-892.gif

Registration Date: 01.02.2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by uncountednose
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it is. i will pm details(super secret info and all)

-Erwin [CS]
19.10.2009 16:46 uncountednose is offline Send an Email to uncountednose Search for Posts by uncountednose Add uncountednose to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » message bug

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH