Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Gov/TestBed/Assign Governor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gov/TestBed/Assign Governor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jackjack Player-Rank: 2
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1220.jpg

Registration Date: 04.07.2007

Gov/TestBed/Assign Governor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Assign Governor rule won't switch.

IE rename miner2 to miner3,save miner3 and science 4 as science5 then start new testbed.

Load in science5(with assign command) and miner3.

Science5 is looking for miner2, I switch it to miner3 and ok, but it switches back to looking for miner2.

I then have to resave, delete then load in science5 again with miner 3 link.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jackjack: 08.04.2010 11:17.

08.04.2010 11:12 jackjack is offline Search for Posts by jackjack Add jackjack to your Buddy List
Erwin [CS] Player-Rank: 2 Erwin [CS] is a male
Admiral Moo

images/avatars/avatar-124.gif

Registration Date: 26.12.2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for pointing that out, I have noted it down to look into.
08.04.2010 12:40 Erwin [CS] is offline Search for Posts by Erwin [CS] Add Erwin [CS] to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have had the same problem sense before Arc's Team Gal, Talked to him about it in chat room, even sent him some e-mails.

I used the rule citizens higher than # run gov xyz. I have tried it as the first command and as the last, also tried it in the middle. So it has been broken for a while.

NickVanran

15.04.2010 03:32 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » Bug Reports » Gov/TestBed/Assign Governor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH