Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Where are you from? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 17 18 [19] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where are you from? 7 Votes - Average Rating: 8.007 Votes - Average Rating: 8.007 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tmog66 Player-Rank: 2 tmog66 is a male
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1235.jpg

Registration Date: 16.04.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

saw this and tried adding myself to the map. Let me know if you guys can see it. I think if possible we should put that google map link on the first page of this thread. I don't know if you can do that. Or start a new thread.

After learning frappr is no longer a thing, i made my way to the end of this thread Smile
25.04.2014 09:42 tmog66 is offline Send an Email to tmog66 Homepage of tmog66 Search for Posts by tmog66 Add tmog66 to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amazing how I never noticed your post here tmog.. Lol.. Sorry that you had to read through all that..

I have no idea how to set up google maps here though

24.10.2014 18:16 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
dodgex Player-Rank: 2 dodgex is a male
Puts Shields on Colony Ships

images/avatars/avatar-1284.jpg

Registration Date: 01.01.2015

I am from Louisiana, USA. Great game; thanks go out to all the programers that made it so.
04.01.2015 11:38 dodgex is offline Search for Posts by dodgex Add dodgex to your Buddy List
omutomata Player-Rank: 1
Wonders where that new Farmer came from

Registration Date: 29.05.2015

Hello decided to add myself here as well.
I am from Sibiu, Romania.
30.05.2015 11:44 omutomata is offline Send an Email to omutomata Search for Posts by omutomata Add omutomata to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Hiyea.. Welcome to the game

Hope you enjoy it Smile

30.05.2015 16:39 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Welcome to CS, Enjoy your stay.

30.05.2015 16:48 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 17 18 [19] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Where are you from?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH