Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally suggested by Dyce in Ais Kacang Team Galaxy!

... Scores will be huge and Battles will be massive

Name: Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy
Galaxy Type: Advanced Galaxy
Permitted Player-Rank: Rank 1 And Higher
Size: 8x3x5
Start Date : 22 Aug
Turn Length: 3:00 Hours
Faster start ticks NO
Regular Planet Commodities: 50 - 100 Food/Production/Science
Technology Cost Multiplier: 1000
Corruption Multiplier: 1.3
Reputation Multiplier: 0
Colony-Module Multiplier: 100
Score Break-Even: 20
Homesystem Juicy Planets Count: 9
Homesystem Juicy Planet Space: 500 -1000 [edited]
Homesystem Juicy Planet Commodities: 50 - 100
Number of Colony Ships: 20 [edited]
Starting Credits: 1000

River at 3/y/z & 4/y/z
No attacks or trespassing beyond the river before turn 100
Use of .. 2012 version of doctrine tree? [edited]
Captains = Ruger and Confused

Signup list
Deadline 16 Aug
Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy Signup

This post has been edited 18 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 09.08.2014 04:22.

04.08.2014 20:48 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List
Dyce Player-Rank: 2
Builds Destroyers without Bathroom

Registration Date: 07.07.2007

RE: Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come one come all. Is it too Juicy? Should we make it Juicier? Do you want to play this type of Galaxy?

Who's up for some Ranked TG, with Big Planets and Big Fleets?

Edit: 8 x 3 x 5 size ; 9 planets per system sounds good to me! We can downsize or upsize based on the interest level of the Galaxy.

EPIC

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dyce: 04.08.2014 20:57.

04.08.2014 20:52 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Ruger Player-Rank: 3 Ruger is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1130.jpg

Registration Date: 23.03.2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hell ya, I am in!!
04.08.2014 21:13 Ruger is offline Send an Email to Ruger Search for Posts by Ruger Add Ruger to your Buddy List
Ruger Player-Rank: 3 Ruger is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1130.jpg

Registration Date: 23.03.2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just curious. Will the new Doc's be in place for this? And is this a Ranked, assign positions and players?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ruger: 04.08.2014 21:14.

04.08.2014 21:14 Ruger is offline Send an Email to Ruger Search for Posts by Ruger Add Ruger to your Buddy List

I was hoping to use the old Doc's, but if people would like the new ones that is fine. Yes, Ranked only Team Galaxy. I'm fine with player placement and players on each team. Everything is up for discussion! We need to find some team captains. Big Grin
04.08.2014 21:17 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
chrisadamley Player-Rank: 3

images/avatars/avatar-384.gif

Registration Date: 18.01.2007

Sounds nuts.

Im in.

04.08.2014 21:27 chrisadamley is offline Send an Email to chrisadamley Search for Posts by chrisadamley Add chrisadamley to your Buddy List

Sounds like we have a few people up for some craziness so far. Anyone else out there?

Also everyone is welcome to suggest different settings, add remove etc.

Any opinions on which Doctrines to use, old or new?
04.08.2014 21:42 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

Those settings and give everyone 20 colony ships instead of 8 and it would be an even better slaughter.

Either way I am in..............IF we limit it to players who are actually going to play.
04.08.2014 22:44 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List

I just noticed the 8 Colony Ships, that's not Big'N'Juicy! Tingling - Lets change that to 20 Colony ships. Any Objections?

As it is a Ranked Galaxy, I say we use what we have gathered so far on Active/Inactive. As well anyone who wants to play must post in the Thread. Once we have gathered enough people we can set the galaxy up with a password. During this process we will need to find two Captains, they will have the ability to choose player position.

How do we want to handle team selection, in game draft or Forum?
04.08.2014 22:50 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

Sounds like this would need a river and a safe-homezone-period too Tongue

04.08.2014 23:02 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List

We have the River at 3/y/z % 4/y/z. Any suggested Safe Zone times?

I'll take that as Confused is in. Wink

Edit: Also Erwin confirmed there are no known limitations on planet size. Other than a cramped planet view with 100+ Citizens. So expect 1300 Population planets with Hab+Stonghold if we stay with the old Docs.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dyce: 04.08.2014 23:06.

04.08.2014 23:04 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Dyce
Multiglow
chrisadamley
Ruger
Sygor
Confused word on the street is you want to play

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 04.08.2014 23:14.

04.08.2014 23:08 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Dyce
Multiglow
chrisadamley
Ruger
Sygor
NickVanran

04.08.2014 23:48 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
Multiglow Player-Rank: 4
Hurries Production on Hotdog Stands

Registration Date: 02.02.2010

A 100 turn, nothing in or past the river, would give both sides time to develop some nasty attacking fleets so the mayhem could start soon thereafter.

Also this time around we really do need to position the players according to their roles.

Hint: Putting me at the back with 2 exos and 2 crystals in my home system would be a great idea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Multiglow: 04.08.2014 23:56.

04.08.2014 23:56 Multiglow is offline Send an Email to Multiglow Search for Posts by Multiglow Add Multiglow to your Buddy List
Skinnyloser Player-Rank: 3 Skinnyloser is a male
Uses citizens as Ablative Armor

images/avatars/avatar-125.jpg

Registration Date: 17.01.2006

Dyce
Multiglow
chrisadamley
Ruger
Sygor
NickVanran
Skinnyloser

What the hell...

05.08.2014 00:27 Skinnyloser is offline Send an Email to Skinnyloser Homepage of Skinnyloser Search for Posts by Skinnyloser Add Skinnyloser to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Skinnyloser

Any active ranked people lurking around come join the fun, before we run out of space! We need even numbers on both teams.

8 of 20 spots filled already!
05.08.2014 01:51 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Dixie Player-Rank: 2 Dixie is a female
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1145.gif

Registration Date: 27.05.2012

Dyce
Multiglow
chrisadamley
Ruger
Sygor
NickVanran
Skinnyloser
Dixie

05.08.2014 03:29 Dixie is offline Send an Email to Dixie Search for Posts by Dixie Add Dixie to your Buddy List
tingling Player-Rank: 4 tingling is a male

Registration Date: 17.11.2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by tingling

When is the start date meant to be again? I need to check my schedule heh..

Btw.. Skinnyloser hasn't joined the last 2 TG's so didn't get any positive points from there.. But I remember the original text said that players can vouch for others to join even if they have no points.. And I'm putting my voice behind his participation..

Edit: and I've played with Dixie before.. She's a great support player.. I think we can let her sign up too.. I put my backing behind her participation anyway..

I'm assuming this will be a ranked TG (with the forum signup already anyway)..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tingling: 05.08.2014 03:47.

05.08.2014 03:31 tingling is offline Send an Email to tingling Search for Posts by tingling Add tingling to your Buddy List

Yep, going for a Ranked TG.

We might want to update your original Post with the Sign-up list and state it is a Ranked Team Galaxy. Also check my post about the Colony ships, a request was made to give us closer to 20 starting Colony ships.

I don't think we have a start date yet. Should we wait until we get some more people to set one? Looks like right now we have 9 people signed up in the thread.
05.08.2014 03:35 Dyce is offline Send an Email to Dyce Search for Posts by Dyce Add Dyce to your Buddy List
Confused Player-Rank: 3 Confused is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

Registration Date: 14.07.2009

no ! skinny has no points and hes a n00b ! Tongue seriously though, i back up ting's vouch Wink

and what street would that be ? Tongue I'm signing up yes Smile

how about a 100 (or considering planet and galaxy size, even 150) period of not entering other team's home zone. River is fair game of course, as always Smile

05.08.2014 03:47 Confused is offline Send an Email to Confused Search for Posts by Confused Add Confused to your Buddy List
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » Big'N'Juicy Team Galaxy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH