Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » 15 May, Bobs Revenge » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 15 May, Bobs Revenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Guike Player-Rank: 1
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1337.jpg

Registration Date: 03.05.2020

RE: 15 May, Bobs Revenge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is going to be fun!

15.05.2021 19:03 Guike is offline Send an Email to Guike Search for Posts by Guike Add Guike to your Buddy List
cybtow Player-Rank: 1 cybtow is a male
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

RE: 15 May, Bobs Revenge Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First colonists are about to be setted, ships are in approach phase, they are nervous to know the planet conditions and because new studies say this Galaxy is plenty of races.

Meanwhile... Bob is confused... he's seeing a lot of activity... he'll have a lot of work to find the real guilty...

15.05.2021 19:15 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
NickVanran Player-Rank: 3 NickVanran is a male
Rules with an Iron Pinky

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 21.06.2009

Thirty fireballs have left the planet, leaving behind white wispy trails of vapor. It is our last hope, and we has sank all our money into those rockets. We are reaching out into the blackness of space for the first time in 1000 years. Somewhere out there is our long-lost home, "Earth".

We have left our home, because of radio signals that we received, from someone by the name of Bob. He is out there somewhere, and promised to destroy a our world and anyone else in this great galaxy. So we go to prepare, to build a new colonies, and learn new technologies. Hopefully we will be ready when this Bob attacks.

15.05.2021 20:27 NickVanran is offline Send an Email to NickVanran Search for Posts by NickVanran Add NickVanran to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of NickVanran: NickVanran YIM Account Name of NickVanran: Startraderus
cybtow Player-Rank: 1 cybtow is a male
Arms Farmers, and Farms Armor

images/avatars/avatar-1340.jpg

Registration Date: 08.03.2021

In a remote unknown planet, Bob is observing the closed and known planets looking for his ruthless enemy... in the meanwhile, he continues handling industrial fryers...

He is being potent, almost the first, he is specially dedicating his time to find to Breyl, the most porwerful nowadays.

Other newly coloners are performing their basic tasks in order to get a prosperous empire, they don't know (yet) that Bob is closer, each tick closer and closer...

16.05.2021 19:55 cybtow is offline Send an Email to cybtow Homepage of cybtow Search for Posts by cybtow Add cybtow to your Buddy List
Sygor Player-Rank: 4
Wins even when not in your Galaxy

images/avatars/avatar-1306.jpg

Registration Date: 22.12.2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sygor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Turn 37

Looks like we have a few wars happening. Just wondering who started what. Mind you no judgement, some times you just got to do what you got to do.

Meanwhile,
Bob is doing what Bob does and calling his cousin John, twice removed, to get help or at least some advice on what to do.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sygor: 18.05.2021 22:26.

18.05.2021 20:21 Sygor is offline Send an Email to Sygor Search for Posts by Sygor Add Sygor to your Buddy List
Guike Player-Rank: 1
Has Speed 5 Frigates

images/avatars/avatar-1337.jpg

Registration Date: 03.05.2020

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soooooooooo to give feedback on the galaxy:

1. Early leavers are always a problem. They give an edge to the surrounding players.

2. I felt like spawns were wierd. Altough technically there was way enough space for everyone, a couple of players spawned in the same spot. There's still skill involved, though, and as we've seen Combie managed to do very well despite that.

3. A bit of salt here on my part. I'm eager to watch the replay, I know my strategy isn't optimal, but I felt like my spawn was horrendous. My home system was on the bottom layer and offset towards the bottom, making every system around me very, very far. It almost took me 100 turns to get my 30 colonies, because everywhere I went, people got there first.

4. Other than that, I think it was fun. The initial bonus colony ships give the game a quicker start, with options for early war.

5. The planet rush could probably be pushed back a bit? I feel like this would make the planet rush more dangerous by giving more time to prepare warships.

6. Despite the spawns thing, I think the galaxy size was good. The planet rush pretty much filled all planets and you had to compete for the good ones.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Guike: 16.06.2021 03:57.

16.06.2021 03:56 Guike is offline Send an Email to Guike Search for Posts by Guike Add Guike to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Cosmic Supremacy Forum » General » 15 May, Bobs Revenge

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH